Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Trees

I love Christmas. Everyone's so cheerful and happy, and almost everywhere you go there's some type of lights or tree. My favorite part of Christmas is singing my favorite Christmas carols. Also, decorating our family Christmas tree is always enjoyable. This year my family is going to get a real tree, and not a fake one. Two years ago, my dad bought a fake tree and put it together. At the end of the year, when my dad tried to take it apart, it almost broke. He made sure it didn't, but it was close. After that, he grabbed the directions and said
"I'll be able to figure it out again next year."
Then the directions went in the trash. Let's just say next Christmas, we had to go buy a real tree a few weeks before Christmas was here. Christmas is a great time to spend with friends and family, and that's why it's my favorite holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment