Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Waves

I love the sound of crashing waves. It's so peaceful, hearing them lightly crash upon each other, going onto the shore, then pulling back in, They are great to play in, too. I remember when I went to Mt. Olympus in Wisconsin Dells. There was a wave pool where the waves went up to 9 ft high. My friends and I tried jumping over them, bodysurfing on them, and pushing right into the center of them. Even when we went to the shallow 2 ft end we got blasted back. I was the one who got stuck starting to get sucked in towards the water vent when waves get sucked in. My friends had to tug me away from the current. It was hilarious .We stayed in the wave pool basically the whole time we were there. Now every time I go into a wavepool, I always think of this one in Mount Olympus.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, except you forgot that Madison and I were 'hiding' from you for at least an hour. :)

    ReplyDelete