Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite animal

Dogs are my favorite kind of animal. I have a dog named Mickey. She is a australian shepherd, with a little bit of husky too. My dog has one blue eue and one brown eye, and she's seven years old. Mickey is also slightly insane. She loves to grab her rope toy and start flinging it around the house. It went straight into the T.V. one time. It was hilarious because even when it bounced right off, Mickey refused to go near in for about three days. She also almost broke our air freshener. It's a air freshener that shoots out a blast of scented air when you press a button. Her rope toy then flew into the air, and slammed into the air freshener. Then, it flipped over and fell off the table. Though, it didn't break, which was good. Overall, my dog is slightly insane, yet I love her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment