Friday, December 10, 2010

7th Grade

7th grade is a little more difficult than Horizon is, but it's better. At least, it is to me. I think that the schedule is better, because the day goes by faster than Horizon's did. My favorite class so far is probably Social Studies or Concert Choir. Those are my favorites because researching in Social Studies is interesting, and I love to sing in Choir. I have most of my classes with my friends. The only friend who I don't have any classes with is my friend Olivia, but I have lunch with all of my friends, which I enjoy. I like the laptops, yet sometimes there are a problem. The Internet connection is sometimes very slow. If it is slow, we can't get onto the websites we need to fast enough to do our class work or our homework. Overall, 7th grade is a lot better than Horizon to me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with a lot of these things you named! You did a good job on your voice and being very detailed. :)

    ReplyDelete