Monday, May 7, 2012

The Bridges of Madison County Prediction Piece

Author's Note: This is a prediction piece about The Bridges of Madison County. I am writing about how I think that the primary characters will ultimately fall in love, no matter how challenges almost tear them apart. I explain why I think this by connecting this to the novel The Notebook. Enjoy!

Walking across the yard, seeing a traditional southern home rising up in front of you. Looking at the woman sitting on the porch, and feeling an intense connection. This is exactly what has happened so far between Robert Kincaid and Francesca Johnson in The Bridges of Madison County. The strong connection that has sparked between them leads me to believe that Robert and Francesca will ultimately fall in love, no matter what consequences fall from it or what obstacles face them. Another primary factor that leads me to believe this is the novel The Notebook. The Bridges of Madison County reminds me of this book in the fact that like Madison County, the main characters of The Notebook, Noah and Allie, encounter an intense connection right when they first meet. No matter what challenges face them, they still manage to stay in love. Robert and Francesca's connection reminds me of Noah and Allie's, so I predict nothing will be able to rip their love apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment