Monday, May 23, 2011

A Chip's Life

Author's Note: This was a Drama class assignment, where we had to chose an object and write about it in the view of an object. I did a chip in a bag of chips.


OH MY GOSH! Kennedi's gone! I'm so sad. She was my best friend! What will happen to me now? I hate being a chip! All you do is sit in the bag in a store, waiting for someone to walk in and buy you. What if you don't want to go? Hmm? Then, if you're stuck at the top of the bag, you go first. If you're in the middle, you see a few of your friends leave and disappear into a gross person's mouth! Eww! And, if you're unlucky enough to be stuck at the bottom, you have to think about what's coming for you. I was in the back, watching all my friends leave. Why do chips have to go through with this? Our lives are so filled with sorrow. I wish I wasn't stuck here!  Oh no! There goes Kaitlin! Now Natalie! Annie! Abby! Isabella! Jessie! Emma! Oh great….my turn! Good-bye, cruel world!

No comments:

Post a Comment