Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This clock reminds me of how little time left we have of school. I think there is only about four weeks left, and then it is summer. The last few weeks of school are usually fun, yet hectic. It's fun because all of us are excited for summer, and we can't wait till school is over. Yet, it's hectic, because everyone is concerned about gettting in all of your work, and finishing the year with good grades. For most of my friends (including me) it's a mixture of both. During these last few weeks, we usually help each other studying for end of year exams while having fun with each other at the same time. We are all excited for summer. Even though I'm happy it's almost summer, I am a little sad that the year is ending. It was a great year, and I'm sure summer will be great as well.





1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you had a good 7th grade year. It's amazing how quickly the year has gone but I think that only shows all the more that it was a good one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete